Click here for a PDF version of my full CV.
Click here to access my Google Scholar page for a list of my publications.
- Aug 2018 – present. Assistant Research Scientist, Illinois Natural History Survey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Jan 2018 – Aug 2018. National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow, George Washington University Visiting Scholar and Smithsonian Fellow. Sponsored by Guillermo Ortí.
- 2016 – 2017. Emory University, Postdoctoral Fellow, Whale Shark Genomics. Supervised by Timothy D. Read (Emory University) and Alistair D. M. Dove (Georgia Aquarium).
- 2016. Auburn University, Ph.D, Biological Sciences. Supervised by Jonathan W. Armbruster.
- 2009. University of Delaware, B.S., Biological Sciences with Concentration in Ecology and Organismal Biology, Honors Degree With Distinction. Minors in Marine Studies, Business Administration.
- 2017. National Science Foundation: Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology in Research Using Biological Collections: “Evolution of Defensive Traits and Diversification in Catfishes.”
- 2013-2015. Auburn University, Cellular & Molecular Biosciences Peaks in Excellence Research Fellowship.
- 2017. Society of Systematic Biologists Ernst Mayr Student Award Symposium Finalist at Evolution 2017.
- 2013. American Society of Ichthyologists & Herpetologists Stoye Award for Best Student Oral Presentation in General Ichthyology at Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists & Herpetologists.
- 2011. Neotropical Ichthyological Association Best Student Poster Award winner at Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists.
- 2017. Ernst Mayr Symposium, Society of Systematic Biologists, Evolution 2017, Portland, OR.
- 2015. All Cypriniformes Species Inventory Symposium, American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists, Reno, NV.
- 2018. Program in Ecology, Evolution, & Conservation Biology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 2018. Illinois Natural History Survey, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 2017. Florida Museum of Natural History, University of Florida.
- 2017. Emory University, Population Biology, Ecology & Evolution.